Javea, a small popular town which is located equidistant from the provincial capital, Valencia in the north and Alicante in the south.
Javea is known for its varied landscape and perfect starting points for hiking in fantastic nature, high mountains, deep valleys, cozy hidden coves, cliffs and swimming beaches with crystal clear water. Visit spectacular viewpoints along Javea's coastline.
You have sports and leisure activities, possibility of canoeing, snorkelling, swimming in caves, golf, wine tasting and much much more. Javea has an average temperature of between 18 and 24 degrees. a perfect starting point for renting both winter and spring. summer and autumn.
Arenal Beach, hiking, restaurants
Close to everything!
- The main beach, Arenal Beach 350 metres
- Supermarcado 500 meters
- ATM 50 meters
- Restaurants 50 meters
- International airport in Valencia og Alicante about 100 km
Javea, a paradise for outdoor activities and sightseeing
- Montgó Natural Park; Montgó"mountain - is the most astonishing mountain in Javea and around
- Playa de la Granadella, here you can go snorkeling and rent canoe!
- Outdoor Activities
- Old Town. The oldest part of the town with old buildings in a mix of whitewashed walls with the local golden "tosca" sandstone.